Thursday, January 15, 2009

Out With The Old

I took down my old website this morning.

It was just time to do it. I've been getting progressively irritated by all the old things that I have stored away, or those things that have been status quo for several, if not many, years. I told Teek last night that I am craving adventure; something new, exciting, and different. Although I have no idea what it is, I am getting rid of old things that stand in my way, or objects which I no longer use.

I put together a quaint little placeholder for the time being, consisting of a fall photo and a poem I wrote last night.

Who knows, maybe someday I'll have another website. One with a defined purpose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing a bit of early spring cleaning. ^_~

Anyone ever tell you that you're skilled at poetry-writing? 'Cause you are.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Grant. :-)

Your placeholder is stirring and... I know the feeling and wish you well!